I want to live my life to the fullest. Sometimes I do it, sometime I fail. But, we are made to live, not to survive...so I keep on trying.
You will make it through.God will provide.It will be awesome.Amen!
yeah, yeah...changes, adventures...yeah, yeah...see you...sooooon!!!! :)
shut up susana :-)and katrin, you are right, it will be awesome!!!
Cecilia! What provision are you looking for? If it is a room: you can have my room! In the beautiful North of Amsterdam. Let me know if you are interested! God is awesome! gepkevanoosterom@hotmail.comsecurity proof?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You will make it through.
God will provide.
It will be awesome.
Amen!
yeah, yeah...changes, adventures...yeah, yeah...
see you...sooooon!!!! :)
shut up susana :-)
and katrin, you are right, it will be awesome!!!
Cecilia! What provision are you looking for? If it is a room: you can have my room! In the beautiful North of Amsterdam. Let me know if you are interested! God is awesome!
gepkevanoosterom@hotmail.com
security proof?
Post a Comment