Sunday, September 03, 2006

50 random facts about me

sooo, since everybody is doing that, I will do it as well...thanks magda, nynke, elke :-)

1. you wouldn't believe it, but I am from Liechtenstein
2. and I get tired of explaining everybody everything about it
3. I am still waiting on my dutch nationality
4. and I get tired of waiting
5. I am working at the jordan right now
6. and at dwaze zaken
7. and neither of them pay me
8. so I'm still looking for an proper job
9. but I do not know, what I really want, so that makes it complicated
10. some people call me the singing lady
11. I love to read
12. I can tell quite accurate what I read in a book or saw in a movie
13. some people tell me that I have to watch a movie, not to be in it
14. I am addicted to chocolate in general, tim tams in particular
15. but I like eating, escpecially with lots of good friends
16. I like stars, the wind, butterflies, sleeping outside, the beach and and and
17. I like people, I miss them, some of them a lot
18. I like languages...it is fun switching from one to another
19. I am taken twice
20. I love to laugh
21. I love to recieve emails
22. I am bad in writing emails
23. but nothing can top a real letter
24. I do not miss the mountains, but I think a lot of one in the swiss alps
25. sometimes my farts smell really, really badly
26. In the last weeks I learned how to change diapers and bath a baby
27. I know how to catch and eat grasshoppers (without honey)
28. I figured that I have a dutch humor
29. sometimes my jokes hurt people, which makes me feel very bad
30. I don't like myself when I make a mistake
31. I like song of songs, galatiens, ephesians, isiah and lots more in the bible
32. I saw people dying...2 of them while I was treating them
33. sometimes I write poems or something like that
34. I love to talk to God
35. it is nice to be back in the netherlands
36. more than nice...it feels like home here
37. when I was little, I wanted to be a boy, not a girl
38. but I am a woman and I love it
39. twice I got so drunk, that I had a blackout
40. I didn't like that expierence
41. I do not like religion and have a hard time with religious people
42. I love my lovestory
43. and the man involved in it (of course)
44. I want to live live to the fullest
45. sometimes I remember something funny and then I have to laugh out loud
46. I am bad in handling stress
47. it was a hard to journey to get to this point of liking myself
48. I am still travelling on that road
49. I like to hug people and to get hugs
50. I think I will never grow up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Really?
7. That sucks.
14. I'll pray for you ;)
37. Me too!!!!

Love you!

SusanaL said...

wow...that's a lot!!
by the way...you should name you posts with song titles or quotes...

big, big hug...
Miss you too