Saturday, February 10, 2007

randomness

school:
Me(to the students): just to point one thing out: I am not laughing at your german, so I am expecting you not to laugh at my german.
Student: we would never dare to laugh at your german, miss
Me: oh, sorry, I mean, don't laugh at my dutch

weather:
last thursday, school was off earlier, because of the snow (they said, the trains would stop riding, so we let the kids go home). I had a date to look at a room at half pas two that day. But because of beautiful snow (it is actually fun, bike through snow), I was early, the first looking at the room and the first to choose, if I wanna have it. I did, it is mine. A beautiful attic with a little kitchen and a bathroom all for me.
So, weather in the netherlands is not always bad after all

the move:
my attic is in Utrecht, where my work is and a handsome guy is living there as well. So I will leave Amsterdam and I am at peace with it. Actually, I am looking forward to live there.
I also move stuff from Switzerland to the Netherlands, that is gonna be fun. Need lots of wisdom what to take and what to leave there. Need to know, what to do with the customs and 1000 of other little things(head spinning).Prayer appreciated.

new favourite dish:
stirfry vegetables, add soyasauce, boil rice or pasta and mix it all together ...yammmmmmie

sleeping beauty:
we are doing fairy tales at school, and I just worked for hours on sleeping beauty...cannot stand her anymore (didn't like her before that much anyways)

so, I think, this is enough of randomness at the moment....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... when can i come to utrecht?
seems like you have more free time now... what about writing to magda?

Nynke said...

Did you find a car for your trip to switzerland?
The stirfry vegetables are very lekker!
And great that you found a room!

This al seems pretty random too