Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm more or less since 11 months the only one from liechtenstein people have ever met. Makes me feel pretty special...or lonely...and I quite a bit teased for it as well.
So, Liechtenstein is that nice little Prinipality squeezed in between Switzerland and Austria, has the same size as Amsterdam (160 square kilometers, don't ask me about miles) and 36'000 inhabitants. And yes I know, it's small. And yes, I know, that some universities have the same size.
And almost everybody knows everybody and Liechtensteiners like to talk about everybody.
The Prince has a lot of politacal power, so we try to keep him in a good mood, in order that he is also nice to us.
We have industries and a lot of banks...welcome to the country of low taxes and tight bank-secrecy.
We do have mountains, because it's an alpine country and you can go skiing and do all those things you need mountains for.
no airport, no highway, 3 trainstations and it takes you by car half an hour to cross the country.
I think, that's about it....
cu there

4 comments:

oh my everything!!! said...

oh my everything you started a blog! love you cecilia :)

Matt and Katia said...

Cecilia!!!! I mis you!

Marco said...

I think it's cool you come from Liechtenstein... The chance of being born there is SO small!!!

Come on! Show some Liechtenstein Pride! People don't even know what the flag looks like!

justmeghs said...

YOU'VE ENTERED THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
haha, told ya i'd write it big ;)
and i will cut your hair soon...maybe i'll buy those cool scissors first!