Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hei hei,

I think, blogging can be fun, thanks everybody for your comments and welcoming me in the blogging world!!

who knows...maybe the new way of communication...?

tired, happy, lots of things going on....and the native english speakers deliver babies (would you like it with lots of cheese or onions?)....and crack up laughing because of the anti-baby-pill, which I think is the only name for that thing.
and who is elvis anyway?(I heard, he's dead....)

I think, if I keep writing that random stuff it's probably a one way communication, because almost nobody understands...

So, I'll write after a good night sleep...but when will I get that here anyways?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, Cecilia!!!! The happiest blogger i've ever met. :)

You know what, it's really cool not to be an english native speaker - we have a lot more fun!! And we can learn to laugh about ourselves!!!

Susana

Anonymous said...

So... yes,it is random! I like it though.
I love you and miss you.

justmeghs said...

i got a bunch of those random comments. in fact, i think i blogged about some myself *shocked face* we should be friends.
ps, i haven't bought those scissors yet, but i'm excited to try them out on your hair *mwahahahahaha*

Marco said...

No, I think Neal's blog is one-way communication. You bring up good points: why is it called "delivering a baby" in English? I thought that thing about storks was an old wives' tale.