skip to main | skip to sidebar

Living life to the fullest

I want to live my life to the fullest. Sometimes I do it, sometime I fail. But, we are made to live, not to survive...so I keep on trying.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

slaap


....something I learned today....

....it's not wise to work after 4 hours of sleep when you need 7.5 hours....
.....luckily it was busy; kept me awake...
.....shift is over, my bed is calling me....

.....wel te rusten.....
Posted by the only one from Liechtenstein at 2:16 PM

1 comment:

justmeghs said...

good lesson.
slaap lekker!

6:06 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (39)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • how to
      • I declare
      • slaap
      • to like or not to like
      • god's perfect will
      • love hurts (says a song)life hurts as wellbroken p...
      • pepernoten pepernoten are good, especially self ma...
      • hei hei, I think, blogging can be fun, thanks ever...
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

the only one from Liechtenstein
View my complete profile