Monday, April 03, 2006

....I miss.....

I miss hanging out with Susana and being mean to Niels. I miss getting annoyed by Jason. I miss having talks about romance at 3 a.m. I miss seeing Dave breaking the door at de Muziekgebouw. I miss Joshua being a Schleimer and singing Bluemlein blau. I miss Jimmys scottish-english. I miss having fights about dramas with Jan. I miss Pauline having a break from sleep. I miss Joosts orange pee. I miss Kurts smile and I miss Zacs hugs. And I miss the monkey. I miss switching languages. I miss my beautiful roommate. I miss my bike. I miss joking around with Martin about the best country in the world. I miss vla. And linedancing. I miss punching a pillow with some friends. And I will never go with Kurt and Susana to the leaning cafe. I miss Hennies wisdom and Roses british humor. I miss walking home with Abbie and sharing our hearts. I miss Meghan cutting my hair with her new sicossers. And I miss hearing Tina laugh. I miss Mr. Vegas. I miss hanging out at the reception the whole night without electricity. I miss having a good talk with Augustinus. And I miss escaping the shelterlive by going to Nynke or to my cousin.
I think, I miss Amsterdam, the Shelter...and most of all, I miss you guys!!!

8 comments:

Kurt said...

I dare say you don't miss butter smeared around the refrigerator, honey sticking the jam jar to the shelf and piles of uncleaned dishes on the counter.

;)

SusanaL said...

I miss...hanging out with you:)... putting shelves together :), long talks about...well...a lot!!, being challanged...
I guess, most of all, i really miss....you!

Nynke said...

I miss yooouuuu!
Especially the times when I would whine and you listened!

Anonymous said...

i miss you, but the pillow must be glad that we are gone!

justmeghs said...

aww, cecilia...i miss you lots too...and thanks for being so excited with me about my cool scissors :)

Anonymous said...

Bluemlein blau,Bluemlein blau, Bluemlein blau, Bluemlein blau, Bluemlein blau, Bluemlein blau, Bluemlein blau, Bluemlein blau...
we miss you as well...

love
joshua

SusanaL said...

Hey girl...guess where i went today...to the leaning cafe with Kurt...I know, i know...something else you did not do...we took some pictures for you, though...check my blog in a couple of days :)

Anonymous said...

I miss your hugs!!