Friday, April 14, 2006

the swiss alps

certain people are convinced (especially dutchies) living in switzerland means automatically living in the mountains or on a mountain. But this is not true. I am living right now in a quite flat part of switzerland (maybe dutchies wouldn't agree, because there are some little hills around).
So, tomorrow I will head off into the real swiss mountains and go skiing for a week. I will be at the worlds end. No TV, computer or something like that, but mountains all around, lots of snow and beautiful nature. And nice people.
Just perfect to relax, rest and recover.
Anyone jealous? You'd better be! :-)

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Count me in as jealous, even though I've just been hiking in the Switzerland of America!

Elke said...

Definetely jealous! Hope you have a great time!

Veel liefs

Anonymous said...

what??? you don't live on a mountain??
but I'm jealous...
have fun anyway!

Anonymous said...

I should've stayed another week in Europe and I could've joined you! Sorry I wasn't able to hook up with you when I was passing through Switzerland, I was thinking of you though. Miss ya!