Yesterday, Niels and I had 5 months. I know, it doesn't sound like a lot, and cheesy and all that and I know someone who would be very amused, wouldn't you, Susana? :-)
And still, those 5 months were probably the most beautiful and at the same time most challenging 5 months in my life.
I enjoy being in love so much, there are so many beautiful moments and days, I do not have words to express or explain...
And I get challenged to face struggles and pains in my life on a deeper level than ever before. It's scary to be very, very honest with myself, to face fears and to press through them.
But it is the only way, and it is worth it.
Thank you.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, my dear friend...i would be very amused!! :)
and it makes me really happy to know you are happy...don't ever loose the "leaning cafe" face expression!!!
hug
i am happy for you.
honestly, it warmed my heart to see the two of you in love. it seemed like you had no fear of vulnerability and intimacy.
i know that God will continue to teach you so much through this and it is such a blessing.
love you girl!
Post a Comment