Wednesday, May 10, 2006

unexpected things

a couple of days ago I was at my parents place, because they had family visiting (dutchies) oh what fun...and I was more than happy to speak dutch again...but they are from a province, called zeeland (the most beautiful place in the netherlands), and speak their own dialect...so they were always making fun about my dutch....and I had to relearn this dialect (I understood it when I was a child) it was very cool and lots of fun!

as I entered the princess house (that's the name of the house I am living right now) my flatmate asked me if I would smell something special...I did, and I was very sorry that my back wasn't hurting that bad anymore, because I had to clean up quite some cat poop...sometimes, I do not like our cat....grrr....

I went to the cellar to check something, and saw that our freezer was unplugged...one of our flatmates vacuum cleaned her car a day ago and forgot to plug in the freezer again...bye bye lots of food...

our church is having a huge conference, and I told them, I could help, wherever I am needed (I had this nice picture, me standing somewhere at a info desk and talking to some international people)I just got the email: I have the honour to guide cars to the right parking lots, everyday two or three shifts...next time I will be more specific about how and when I want to help.

so, you see guys, I have lots of fun here :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems like you have been having a lot of fun with cat poop!
Miss ya!