Monday, May 29, 2006

the big 10

so, our huge big10 conference is over...10 years of icf, my church. I was shocked, when I realized, that I am already for 7 years part of it...that means, it is already 8 years ago, when I became a christian...wow, time seems to fly.....
the conference was cool and awesome, especially standing on this car parking, telling the people that they are not allowed to park here in front of the cinema, if someone would ever show up to commit this crime...no one never ever showed up. but I had to work much less than I was scheduled, so I really got to see something of the conference which was cool. especially the worship night with delirous, magda, magda, where were you?

my back is still in pain, which is getting really annoying...so guys, if you are bored, you can always pray for my back :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"every little thing is gonna be alright..." oh... i wasn't there...
i'm at work, i'm extremely bored... i will pray for your back!

the only one from Liechtenstein said...

sorry magda, they didn't sing that song :-(
thanks for praying